Well if you're okay, interested in upgrading your Moto X 2014 to the new filtered Android Lollipop version, you just have to continue reading this article because we explain everything you need to know to upgrade your phone manually and thus to test this new version of Android, even before it officially deployed by Motorola.
Requirements to considerThis original firmware Android 5.0 Lollipop for the Motorola Moto X 2014 is the authentic Motorola is using its internal tests. To test this new version of Android,update your Moto X 2014 to the new filtered version of Android Lollipop, we only meet the following requirements:
- Having a Motorola Moto X version 2014.
- The smartphone is not rooted.
- Have the battery charged up to 100 x 100 capacity.
- Enable USB debugging from the phone settings.These options are within the choice of developer options, some hidden in the settings menu of our Android options, but they appear to just go into Settings / phone information and click seven times in a row in build number.
Having done all this and assuming the risk that is not a final version, we will update the Moto X 2014 new Android filtered Lollipop with just follow these simple steps Release:
We downloaded the leaked firmware build Blur_Version.21.21.42.victara_tmo.tmo.en.US (652MB) from estre same link .
- Copy it to the root of the internal memory of Moto X 2014 we want to update.
- Turn it off completely and access the recovery mode by holding down the volume keys more power a few seconds, the screen goes we we go down to the recovery option with the down volume key and confirm with the volume key up.
- Once we enter the recovery will be as easy as downloading to Apply update from sdcard option and press the Power button to confirm the selection, then navigate to the path where we copy the firmware file downloaded in step one and also select by Power button.
- The process of flashing the new firmware leaked Android Lollipop start and just have to wait patiently and without touching anything until the phone is restarted by itself. Update Moto G
With that we'll be enjoying this first official build has been leaked directly from Motorola testing equipment. A build that we remind you that is still not a final version and you must always flash under your sole responsibility.